Friday 7 March 2014

Minnie Knows x Topshop

Topshop Germany. Trips to Berlin where you can combine pleasure and work must be my favourite! You guys know how much I love Berlin, especially when my best friend is visiting too from France. This time I did not only travel to see my family though, but for a project with Topshop Germany I really loved working on with my photographer partner in crime Jules. Check out more photos HERE!

I teamed up with Topshop Germany to style some favorite signature pieces. In the photos I am wearing the most amazing coat! I mean the color, the cut, the fit and the feel of it (ok you can't understand this only through the pictures haha) but it's super soft and light yet kept me warm on chilly days in Berlin. I paired it with a cozy jumper, also courtesy of Topshop Germany. I styled it rather simple and just added my current favorite jewels by Boutique Minimaliste and not to mention my all time favourite Celine look a like thanks to Misstella.
Hope you guys enjoy the photos! Thanks for all the lovely feedback on my previous post :)

Happy Weekend! 

Photography by Jules Vilbrandt
Share:

12 comments

  1. This yellow color suits you so well!
    xo Lyn
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! :) I'm so in live with it xxx

      Delete
  2. You look fabulous, that coat and you bag are so rad!
    Mafalda ❤
    http://mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great look!
    I love the yellow coat :)
    You look fab!

    Hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star // BlogLovin //
    Instagram // Faceboook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe! I'm so in love with it :)

      Delete
  4. great post girl
    so many nice pieces
    LOVE that coat
    you look fab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed this post <3

      Delete
  5. Cool pics and love your yellow coat :)

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig