Sunday 17 March 2013

ACNE MEETS ZARA MEETS CELINE


Acne Leather Jacket (similar here)/ Celine Tee (similar here) Zara Bag here & Mini Skirt here  / Zara Slippers here

FAVOURITES! Just had a nap after a long morning/afternoon and when I woke up and browsed the Zara website I came across the amazing slippers on the above collage! So totally hooked on them, they are smoking hot and I actually just ordered them :D Can't wait for Spring to finally sneak its way here so I can wear them when they arrive! I put together a little board with what to match the slippers with. Gotta love Acne's wicked leather jacket. I am wondering, can you have a favourite brand you never ever even bought something from? Is that weird? I don't know! Fact is, I'd love to purchase the jacket tooo, but I'm still saving up for the Russell&Bromley Oxford's from my last post. So, the jacket has to wait. *buhh* In the meantime though, I'll be having fun with my Zara slippers. They will be the Oxfords best friend, I'm sure! Enough with the shopping and thinking of shopping now!!! I have to go back to studying if I want to pass my Spanish Oral Exam on Tuesday this week..... PORQUE? 

Tener una gran noche! :)
Share:

1 comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig